Terms and conditions
- Tuition and registration fees must be paid in full before the term begins.
- Registration fees are not refundable for any reason.
- Tuition fees are refunded in full if students cancel at least one week before the term begins or if a class is canceled for any reason.
- Students who drop out before the fourth class of the term will receive a 25% carry-over credit for the following term.
- Students who drop out of 3 or more classes will not receive any refund or carry-over credit.
- You can carry your credits for group classes for 6 months. After that, you will lose your credit.
- No make-up classes are included in the cost of the course unless agreed upon enrollment. You will have the chance to buy 2 make-up classes at a discounted rate. ($50 per lesson).
- We may reschedule the start date of a course for a week if we haven’t reached the minimum number of students. You will always be informed of the change.
- We accept a maximum of 13 people per class.
- The minimum number of students required to start a regular course is 5 people.
- If there are only 4 students, the course length will be reduced to 9 classes instead of 10. If there are only 3 students, the length of each class will be shortened by 30 minutes.
- Istituto Italiano Scuola reserves the right to reassign teachers if unforeseen circumstances occur after a course has started.
- We count Private Lessons by the hour.
- We require a 24-hour cancellation or rescheduling policy to avoid charging you for the canceled or rescheduled class.
- After 6 months from your payment for private lessons, any unused hours will expire, and you will not be allowed a refund.
- Private lessons must be paid in full in advance.
The IIS Board of Directors reserves the right to increase fees annually. Even though we are a non-profit institution, it might be necessary to raise class fees to cover increases in overhead, rent, and teacher salaries.
Any such increase is guaranteed for one year.