As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Istituto Italiano Scuola depends only on tuitions for classes and donations. We do not receive any financial support from either the Italian Government or the Istituto Italiano di Cultura with which we are affiliated.
We are deeply grateful for any help you can give us. It will allow us to achieve our mission which is to promote the spread of Italian language and culture.
Any donation we receive will be spent to:
– Improve our offerings: online classes, workshops, and activities
– Upgrade our facility and equipment: classrooms, workspaces, technology, and library
– Retain our talent: competitive salaries for teachers
Ways to donate:
– By check: please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By credit/debit cards and PayPal click below
Our tax ID number is 94-3320180.
Your donation might be tax deductible, ask your tax advisors.
For information about a recent change in the tax law pertaining to charitable contributions visit IRS